Prior to your pet’s surgery please be sure the following has been completed:
- Consent form was emailed to you when your appointment was made. If your appointment was rescheduled, a second consent form with the new appointment date was generated.
- Please follow the instructions for completing and signing this form ONLINE ONLY. You will be unable to sign this form the day of surgery. Find help with this form here.
- This form must be completed no later 1 day before your pet’s surgery.
- If you have any additional comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Rabies Certificates MUST be emailed to us prior to your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to accept copies in the morning – if you do not have a current rabies certificate, a rabies vaccine will be provided to your pet at no additional charge
- Payments can be done via phone or online, prior to your pet’s surgery. You will receive a link in your email during the day when your pet is with us if you haven’t pre-paid. All payments can be done via debit or credit but understand that cash might be necessary on a case by case basis
Intake: 8:30am Please remain in your vehicle with your dog in an available parking space.
- If it is 8:30am or later, call 860-206-7922 to be added to the intake roster.
- We begin taking dogs in for a pre-surgical exam between 8:30-8:45 and will call you when it is your turn and provide further instruction.
- Only 1 human per canine at this time.