Prior to your pet’s surgery please be sure the following has been completed:
- Consent form was emailed to you when your appointment was made. If your appointment was rescheduled, a second consent form with the new appointment date was generated.
- Please follow the instructions for completing and signing this form ONLINE ONLY. You will be unable to sign this form the day of surgery. Find help with this form here.
- This form must be completed no later than 1 day (24 hours) before your pet’s surgery. If the consent form is not submitted and we are unable to get in touch with you, your appointment may be forfeited and given to another pet in need.
- If you have any additional comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Rabies Certificates MUST be emailed to us prior to your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to accept copies in the morning – if you do not have a current rabies certificate, a rabies vaccine will be provided to your pet at no additional charge. Certificates must have serial or batch number and veterinarian signature in order to be accepted.
- Payments can be done via phone or online, prior to your pet’s surgery. You will receive a link in your email during the day when your pet is with us if you haven’t pre-paid. All payments can be done via debit or credit but understand that cash might be necessary on a case by case basis
Intake: 8:30am Address: 144 Main St. Unit E, East Hartford, CT. Please remain in your vehicle with your dog queued in the fire lane.
Due to the high volume of animals we see every day, drop-off and pickup times are strict. A $25 late fee will be applied if you are over 10 minutes late to your appointment or to the designated 3:30 pick up time. We will not accommodate animals that are 30+ minutes late. This will be considered a no-show, and your deposit will be kept as a donation for other animals in need. We begin taking dogs in for a pre-surgical exam between 8:30-8:45.