Prior to your pet’s surgery please be sure the following has been completed:
- Consent form was emailed to you when your appointment was made. If your appointment was rescheduled, a second consent form with the new appointment date was generated.
- Please follow the instructions for completing and signing this form ONLINE ONLY. You will be unable to sign this form the day of surgery. Find help with this form here.
- This form must be completed no later 1 day before your pet’s surgery.
- If you have any additional comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Rabies Certificates MUST be emailed to us prior to your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to accept copies in the morning – if you do not have a current rabies certificate, a rabies vaccine will be provided to your pet at no additional charge
- Payments can be done via phone or online, prior to your pet’s surgery. You will receive a link in your email during the day when your pet is with us if you haven’t pre-paid. All payments can be done via debit or credit but understand that cash might be necessary on a case by case basis
- Carriers – We are only accepting hard-sided, secure, plastic cat carriers – your cat will be declined if in anything else
- We are asking that NOTHING accompany your cat in the carrier – any items (blankets, towels, toys) will be removed and discarded
- PLEASE LABEL YOUR CARRIER – Cat’s First Name, Your Last Name
- If you are bringing more than 1 cat, each cat must come in their own individual cat carrier
Intake: Address: 144 Main St. Unit E, East Hartford, CT. Please form a line at the curb in front of the clinic, while remaining in your vehicles. When you see a team member, roll down your window for further direction!
- A clinic team member will be outside between 7:45am-8:15am.
- Please ensure that all carriers are secure before exiting your vehicle.
- If you are running late we ask that you call us: 860-206-7922 – PLEASE do not approach or enter the building