- This event has passed.
Protectors of Animals, Inc. and POA SPAY! Holiday Fair
November 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Come join us for a great day of shopping, snacking and supporting your favorite, local animal non-profits! Protectors of Animals has been hosting a Holiday Fair every November for over 25 years. Our crafters, bakers and artists will be showcasing their latest masterpieces. This is a one stop shop for all of your holiday gifts!
Bring the family (including your pets) to meet with Santa from 11am-2pm! Photos are only $5!
See below for an updated list of items available for purchase.
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor: follow this link.
Handmade Items Include:
- Greeting Cards
- Hand Poured Soy Candles
- Winter Wear
- Towels/Pot Holders
- Body & Facial Products
- Pet Toys/Beds/Gifts
- Home Decor (Floral Arrangements, Signs, Drinkware)
Baked Items Include:
- Cakes (Carrot, Coffee, Apple, Lemon, Pumpkin)
- Breads (Pumpkin, Zucchini, Banana)
- Blueberry Buckle
- Apple Sauce
- Bread Pudding
- Chocolate covered Pretzels & Oreos
- Caramel and Chocolate Apples
- Dog and Cat Treats
Local Honey and Loose Leaf Tea will also be available!
Comfort Food from the Kitchen:
- Quiche – Spinach & Feta or Ham, Mushroom & Onion
- Lobster Bisque
- Penne Alla Vodka with or w/o Meatballs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches