- This event has passed.
Protectors of Animals, Inc. and POA SPAY! Holiday Fair
November 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Come join us for a great day of shopping, snacking and supporting your favorite, local animal non-profit organization! Protectors of Animals has been hosting a Holiday Fair every November for over 26 years. Our crafters, bakers and artists will be showcasing their latest masterpieces. This is a one stop shop for all of your holiday gifts!
Admission is FREE! Bring the family (including your pets) to meet with Santa from 11am-2pm – photos are only $5!
So far the following Crafters/Makers/Artists will be there:
- Skye’s The Limit
- Stainless Steel Jewelry that you can create yourself by picking your own charms
- Crocheted & Knitted Winter Wear
- Stay Lit Candles – Homemade Soy Candles
- Eleanor’s Pet Fleece items and Crocheted Creatures
- Ravenly Jewels LLC – Handmade Jeweler
- Morton’s Mitts & More
- Animal Related Tote Bags
- Pet Leashes
- Fleece Sets (Hat/Gloves)
- Mini Succulents
- Oh Fudge and More – need we say more?
- Qutie’s Body Bar – Organic Skincare
- Bent Ornaments – Whimsical Paper Mache Ornaments
- Dandefly Studio – up-cycled items
- Birdhouses by Richard
- April Kate Photography – Photography Sessions for Purchase
- Marilyn’s Masterpieces
- Knitted Ornamanets
- Holiday Wreaths
- Pet Bandanas
Baked Items Include:
- Cakes (Carrot, Coffee, Apple, Lemon, Pumpkin)
- Breads (Pumpkin, Zucchini, Banana)
- Blueberry Buckle
- Apple Sauce
- Bread Pudding
Food & Beverages from the Kitchen will also be available for purchase!